Organic Cotton Slub Scarf
Organic Cotton Slub Scarf
Select a store to see the availability
A relaxed way to layer. An airy scarf with a multitoned color effect accentuated by slub yarn. In breezy organic cotton.
Style No. S2UWR-A0835
- Select colors may vary by store.
- Generously sized to serve as a scarf or a wrap.
- 77 by 27 1/2 inches with 1 1/2-inch raw edge.
- Style No. S2UWR-A0835
- Lightweight and subtly sheer. A slubby organic cotton weave that's garment dyed for a tonal effect. Spun, woven and dyed in Italy.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in Italy. 100% Organic Cotton.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects our efforts to take responsibility for what we make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods.
- Organic farming supports clean water and healthy soil.
Wear It With
Ratings And Reviews
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sanibel sunshine from Ordered Tarragon Have numerous pieces bought this season that will go great with the color. Fabric feels soft and has a very nice drape
Date published: 2022-09-03
Rated 3 out of 5 by NHMom from Great color and feel I bought this to go with a top in the same color. The color is great and the fabric is feels good. I should have paid more attention to the fringe - it goes all the way around which isn’t a favorite for me.
Date published: 2022-07-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Barb from Great Scarf Love the Christmas le I f this scarf. Also works as a shawl. Fabric is a nice weight.
Date published: 2022-06-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by kcfa from Stunning color, versatile length The fabric is lovely, just stiff enough to hold its shape on a hot humid day while still remaining soft on the skin. The color is an unusual green- a pale olive - that works with this year’s muted greens and browns. It is stunning against a white tee. I liked the size - lots of fabric to play with, but not so much that 5’2” athletic me is overwhelmed. It also works with my autumn coloring - and not many summer colors do.
Date published: 2022-06-14
Rated 2 out of 5 by Bette from Colors are off As others noted, the colors of these scarves do not come close to matching other items in the same colorway. Eucalyptus is a great example, and it clearly shows in the photos of the model. Eucalyptus the shirt is a beautiful blue-green; eucalyptus the scarf is a dull gray.
Date published: 2022-05-30
Rated 3 out of 5 by HappyShopper from Scarf color not as pictured Scarf was beautiful, just not in butter color depicted in online website photo. Color was closer to a celery green, and I had ordered to match linen top in butter color, which is a great shade of yellow. I ended up returning this scarf at Eileen Fisher store, exchanging for another style scarf that was the butter color I was looking for.
Date published: 2022-05-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by Oxford 2022 from Love the scarf but color is wrong This scarf is listed as “white.” It is not “white” but an ecru or off white color. I think that they should change the color identity on the website.
Date published: 2022-04-29
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 1ms
- reviews, product