Haven Leather Bootie
Haven Leather Bootie
Find your size
Fits vary by style—and personal preference. Size up or down as you please.
Select Styles for Availability
Not available for in-store pickup.
Select an item to see availability
The best of both worlds. An easy pull-on bootie made with smooth leather in the front and recycled stretch knit at the back. With a round toe and stacked block heel.
Style No. EF49886
- Rubber outsole made in part with recycled rubber for comfort and flexibility. Tread bottom for traction.
- 1 1/2-inch heel with 6-inch boot shaft.
- Pull-on construction with recycled polyester knit at back for fit and comfort.
- Round toe, stacked block heel.
- Padded toe, arch and heel for comfort; leather lining.
- Style No. EF49886
- Leather upper with stretch knit upper at back panel made using recycled polyester created from 100% post-consumer plastic bottles. Meets the Global Recycled Standard.
- Made in China.
- Leather upper finished at an LWG Silver-Rated Tannery. Leather lining finished at an LWG Gold-Rated Tannery.
Ratings And Reviews
Rated 4 out of 5 by Valerie from Reliable everyday boots Excellent everyday boots. True to size. A little bit narrow in toes area. Very tight stretch fabric (holds its shape really well). Ankles got swollen by the end of day because fabric is tight. This pair is a replacement for previous season Chelsea boots. Easy to style and can go with ant kind of pants or skirts. Heel is very comfortable and overall they are walkable.
Date published: 2023-09-25
Rated 3 out of 5 by Vasara from Nice booties, but they are very hard to put on... I really like the idea of these booties, the minimalist, but refined style, and the quality appears to be very good. But, I found them very difficult to put on and just as hard to take them off. The stretchy material is much tighter than I thought it would be. When wearing a sock and getting the boots on, the sock material would get pushed towards the heel, making the sock very tight in the toe area, not comfortable... I could probably only wear some slippery nylon socks with these boots. That said, once these boots are on, they fit like a glove and seem comfortable. The fit is true to size, the width ok, I would have preferred them to be a little wider in the toe area (my feet are somewhat wide at the toes). The booties also did seem to make my feet look bigger than other shoes, which was not a positive...
Date published: 2023-09-22
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 1ms
- reviews, product