Handwoven Organic Cotton Scarf
Handwoven Organic Cotton Scarf
Select Styles for Availability
Select a store to see the availability
Soft and textural. A handwoven scarf made from a substantial slub yarn and accented with fringe. In organic cotton from Peru.
Style No. S2AQJ-A0835
- Only available in select EILEEN FISHER stores.
- Generously sized to serve as a scarf or a wrap.
- 76 by 28 inches with 1-inch fringe.
- Style No. S2AQJ-A0835
- A textural and gauzy weave that is handwoven by artisans in Peru. Made with local organic cotton and fair trade certified to ensure higher wages and investments in local communities.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in Peru. 100% Organic Cotton.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects our efforts to take responsibility for what we make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods.
- Fair trade knitwear is made in an alternative supply chain designed around community-based workshops in Arequipa, Peru.
- Organic farming supports clean water and healthy soil.
Ratings And Reviews
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wendy from Lovely scarf! Love the weight and the color of these scarves. Purchased two.
Date published: 2022-08-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Toni b from love it love this wore it with dress to wedding, great wrap
Date published: 2022-06-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Judybug from Lovely long scarf Lovely pale blue very long and wide scarf. It is quite soft and can be worn as a shawl as well as around your neck as in the picture. It can also be worn as a head covering. I will take it traveling with me for a stylish look as well as for some warmth on the plane.
Date published: 2022-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by isabel from Beautiful scarf It was a gift and the recipient loved the color and quality of the scarf. Many thanks.
Date published: 2022-03-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bette from Love I'm so happy to leave a 5-star review for this beautiful scarf. Eucalyptus is a gorgeous color (in this cotton fabric) and the quality of the scarf is top-notch. I know I will get years of delight from this scarf -- thank you!
Date published: 2022-01-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pamela from Handwoven organic scarf Fine woven quality , good dimensions, and lovely color.
Date published: 2022-01-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jan C. from Beautiful Scarf! Beautiful Scarf ! Beautiful color and great quality!
Date published: 2022-01-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by EF fan from versatile scarf/shawl - beautiful color & texture Eucalyptus is a beautiful soft blue-green color that can merge with brighter blue-greens sometimes called aegean, as well as soft grays and of course blacks (and related blues and greens). The fabric is fine enough to be worn as a scarf and wide enough to wear as a shawl. The plain weave is done in a nubbly cotton yarn, which gives it a beautiful texture. And the nubbly texture has the added benefit of being "catchy" enough that when it's draped around the neck, it doesn't keep slipping off.
Date published: 2022-01-18
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 1ms
- reviews, product