- An artful take on the suit jacket. Easy and relaxed, with dramatic length.
- Easy, slightly oversized fit.
- Notch collar; dropped shoulders with 3/4 sleeves.
- Patch pockets; vented back.
- Fully lined in silk habutai.
- Woven in Turkey, a fluid weave with subtle pebbly texture. Sophisticated and versatile.
- Responsibly dyed. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Wash separately before wearing. Color transfer may occur.
- Measures 38 inches on the body (size small).
- Model featured is 5'10".
We recommend hand wash cold separately. May be dry cleaned. Color transfer may occur with washing and wearing.
Made in China of imported fabric.
Shell: 100% Tencel. Lining: 100% Silk.
Certified Dyeing: Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
The Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® protects consumer health by testing dyed fabrics and yarns for harmful chemicals, including formaldehyde, pesticides and allergenic dyes.
Sustainable Fiber: Tencel®
Tencel® starts with responsibly harvested trees. The fiber is produced with near zero waste--99.5% of all water and solvents are recycled. Safer for workers, better for the environment.