- Our wide-leg jeans: a modern shape with volume, in everyday denim.
- Easy through the hips; wide through the leg; ankle length.
- Welt pockets at front; fly front with button closure.
- A medium-weight denim with lots of stretch. For slimmer styles and great recovery.
- Cut and sewn in Los Angeles as part of our efforts to support US manufacturing.
- Utility Blue is a new wash that uses 62% less water. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Wash dark colors separately before wearing. Do not wear with light or white clothing until thoroughly broken in. Dye transfer may occur.
- 10-inch rise; 28-inch inseam (size 8).
- Model featured is 5'11".
Wash before wearing. We recommend machine wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in USA.
84% Organic Cotton/14% Polyester/2% Spandex.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.
USA: Our Factories
Today 97% of garments sold in the US are knit or sewn elsewhere; we produce 25% of ours in New York and California.