- A little wide, a little cropped. Our newest jean with just the right amount of stretch.
- Easy through the hips, wider through the leg; cropped length.
- 5-pocket styling; fly front with button closure.
- A classic-weight stretch denim that starts out white. We dye the whole garment so that both the thread and fabric acquire a deep, saturated color.
- Cut and sewn in L.A. as part of our efforts to support US manufacturing. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Wash separately before wearing. Dark colors may transfer onto light-colored fabrics.
- 9 1/2-inch rise; 25-inch inseam (size small).
- Model featured is 5'10 1/2".
Wash before wearing. We recommend machine wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in USA.
98% Organic Cotton/2% Spandex.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.
USA: Our Factories
Today 97% of garments sold in the US are knit or sewn elsewhere; we produce 25% of ours in New York and California.