- Relaxed--yet refined. A henley shirt with softness and subtle luster, with a longer hemline that's perfect for layering.
- Easy, A-line shape.
- Classic collar with henley styling; dropped shoulders; metal buttons at front placket and cuffs.
- Shirttail hem, slightly longer in back.
- Box pleat at back yoke; topstitched seams.
- A yarn-dyed organic cotton twill with a subtle sheen. Smoother and softer than traditional denim, thanks to the lightweight addition of Tencel®.
- Tencel® is a sustainable fiber made from trees. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Indigo dyes will transfer onto light materials. Wash separately before wearing.
- Length measures 30 1/4 inches in front, 32 inches in back (size small).
- Model featured is 5'9 1/2".
We recommend machine wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in China.
63% Tencel/37% Organic Cotton.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.
Sustainable Fiber: Tencel®
Tencel® starts with responsibly harvested trees. The fiber is produced with near zero waste--99.5% of all water and solvents are recycled. Safer for workers, better for the environment.