- A lighter, more sustainable take on denim. Relaxed drawstring pants in a soft, fluid weave.
- Easy through the hips and thigh, softly tapered at the ankle; ankle length.
- 1 1/2-inch elastic waistband with drawstring and metal grommets; fly front with hook, bar and zip closure.
- Slash pockets; back leg seams; finished with topstitched seams.
- A yarn-dyed organic cotton twill with a subtle sheen. Smoother and softer than traditional denim, thanks to the lightweight addition of Tencel®.
- Organic farming supports clean air and water. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Indigo dye will transfer onto light materials. Wash separately before wearing.
- 10 1/2-inch rise; 27-inch inseam (size small).
- Model featured is 5'9 1/2".
We recommend machine wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in China.
63% Tencel/37% Organic Cotton.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.
Sustainable Fiber: Tencel®
Tencel® starts with responsibly harvested trees. The fiber is produced with near zero waste--99.5% of all water and solvents are recycled. Safer for workers, better for the environment.