- Relaxed--yet refined. A dress with softness and subtle luster, with a contrasting drawstring that lets you play with shape.
- Easy, A-line shape; hits below the knee.
- Bateau neck; dropped shoulders; short sleeves; on-seam side pockets.
- Drawstring waist with metal grommets.
- Finished with topstitched seams.
- A yarn-dyed organic cotton twill with a subtle sheen. Smoother and softer than traditional denim, thanks to the lightweight addition of Tencel®.
- Tencel® is a sustainable fiber made from trees. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Indigo dyes will transfer onto light materials. Wash separately before wearing.
- Length measures 44 1/2 inches on the body (size small).
- Model featured is 5'10".
We recommend machine wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in China.
63% Tencel/37% Organic Cotton.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.
Sustainable Fiber: Tencel®
Tencel® starts with responsibly harvested trees. The fiber is produced with near zero waste--99.5% of all water and solvents are recycled. Safer for workers, better for the environment.