- Relaxed--yet refined. A pant with a flattering taper, in a weave with softness and subtle luster.
- Easy through the hips and thigh; tapered at the ankle.
- 1 1/4-inch shirred elastic waistband; slash pockets; 1-inch side vents at the ankle.
- Finished with topstitched seams.
- A yarn-dyed organic cotton twill with a subtle sheen. Smoother and softer than traditional denim, thanks to the lightweight addition of Tencel®.
- Tencel® is a sustainable fiber made from trees. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Indigo dyes will transfer onto light materials. Wash separately before wearing.
- Higher 10 3/4-inch rise; 26 1/2-inch inseam (size small).
- Model featured is 5'9 1/2".
We recommend machine wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in China.
63% Tencel/37% Organic Cotton.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.
Sustainable Fiber: Tencel®
Tencel® starts with responsibly harvested trees. The fiber is produced with near zero waste--99.5% of all water and solvents are recycled. Safer for workers, better for the environment.