- Easy and fluid, a wide-leg jumpsuit with a round neck and cap sleeves. An everyday shape you can dress up or down. In our polished and sustainable Tencel™ jersey.
- Designed with a fit that's slimmer through the hips, wider through the leg.
- Round neck, cap sleeves, waist seam, front pockets.
- Center back seam with concealed zipper.
- Ankle length with 22-inch inseam.
- A fluid, body-skimming knit with polish that's right for any occasion. Tencel™ fiber is made from responsibly harvested trees. Knit and dyed in Montreal. Cut and sewn in the US.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects our efforts to take responsibility for what we make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER SERVICE NOTE: Plus size pant has an elastic waistband.
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size small, which measures 54 inches on the body.
We recommend machine wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in USA of imported fabric.
93% Tencel/7% Spandex.
USA: Our Factories
Today 97% of garments sold in the US are knit or sewn elsewhere; we produce 25% of ours in New York and California.
Sustainable Fiber: Tencel®
Tencel® starts with responsibly harvested trees. The fiber is produced with near zero waste--99.5% of all water and solvents are recycled. Safer for workers, better for the environment.