- Just the right fit, just the right texture. Longer for layering under jackets and cardigans.
- Simple shapes in fabrics we trust. The System makes getting dressed easy.
- Designed with an easy, A-line fit: slimmer at the bust, wider through the waist and hips.
- Scoop neck, sleeveless.
- Finely finished with banding at the neckline and arms.
- Our signature Organic Linen Jersey. Natural texture in a lightweight knit that's casual yet sophisticated. We like it rumpled and relaxed. Dyed without hazardous chemicals using less water and less energy; meets the bluesign® standard.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects our efforts to take responsibility for what we make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
PLEASE NOTE: Promotions are not valid on System pieces--wear for wear, they’re already a great value.
- 5'10" model is wearing a size small, which measures 27 3/4 inches on the body.
We recommend machine wash cold with like colors.
Made in Vietnam.
100% Organic Linen.
Linen is commonly grown in rotation with food crops. By choosing organic linen, you’re supporting healthy clothes--and a healthy food supply.
Certified Dyeing: Bluesign® Standard
Dyed without hazardous chemicals using less water and less energy. In 2012 we introduced the world’s first bluesign® certified silks. It was just the beginning.