- Clean lines with structure--and stretch. A slim pant that reinvents long layers.
- Simple shapes in fabrics we trust. The System makes getting dressed easy.
- Smooth through the hips, skims the leg and tapers slightly at the ankle; ankle length.
- 1 3/4-inch smooth elastic waistband.
- Our signature Washable Stretch Crepe: a textural knit with a unique combination of sophistication and stretch. Packs beautifully, goes everywhere.
- Cut and sewn in NYC as part of our efforts to support US manufacturing. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
PLEASE NOTE: Promotions are not valid on System pieces--wear for wear, they’re already a great value.
- 9-inch rise, 28 1/2-inch inseam (size small).
- Model featured is 5'9 1/2".
We recommend machine wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in USA of imported fabric.
70% Viscose/24% Nylon/6% Spandex.
Certified Dyeing: Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
The Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® protects consumer health by testing dyed fabrics and yarns for harmful chemicals, including formaldehyde, pesticides and allergenic dyes.
USA: Our Factories
Today 97% of garments sold in the US are knit or sewn elsewhere; we produce 25% of ours in New York and California.