- The slim jean, with just the right amount of ease. A wardrobe essential.
- Simple shapes in fabrics we trust. The System makes getting dressed easy.
- Designed with a slim, body-skimming fit from the hip to the hem.
- Ankle length; 5-pocket styling; fly front with button closure.
- 8 3/4-inch rise; 28-inch inseam (size small).
- A classic-weight, organic cotton jean that starts out white. We dye the whole garment so that both the thread and fabric acquire a deep, saturated color.
- Organic cotton that's dyed and woven in Turkey. Cut and sewn in L.A. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
- Promotions are not valid on System pieces--wear for wear, they’re already a great value.
- XXL sizing will be available in September 2018.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Dark colors may transfer onto light-colored fabrics. Wash separately before wearing.
- Model featured is 5' 91/2".
We recommend machine wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in USA.
98% Organic Cotton/2% Spandex.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.
USA: Our Factories
Today 97% of garments sold in the US are knit or sewn elsewhere; we produce 25% of ours in New York and California.