- The essential skinny jean. Our slimmest silhouette, with just enough stretch.
- Simple shapes in fabrics we trust. The System makes getting dressed easy.
- Designed for a close fit--perfect for layering under long tunics.
- 5-pocket styling; fly front with button closure.
- 8 3/4-inch rise; 31 1/2-inch inseam (size 8).
- A medium-weight organic cotton denim with lots of stretch. For slimmer styles and great recovery.
- Organic farming supports clean water and healthy soil. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
PLEASE NOTE: Promotions are not valid on System pieces--wear for wear, they’re already a great value.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Wash separately before wearing. Color transfer may occur.
Wash before wearing. We recommend machine wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in USA of imported materials.
84% Organic Cotton/14% Polyester/2% Spandex.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.
USA: Our Factories
Today 97% of garments sold in the US are knit or sewn elsewhere; we produce 25% of ours in New York and California.