- Skinny, stretchy and organic. The jean you can really live in.
- Simple shapes in fabrics we trust. The System makes getting dressed easy.
- Designed for a close fit through the hip and thigh; skinny through the leg.
- 5-pocket styling; fly front with button closure.
- 8 3/4-inch rise; 31 1/2-inch inseam (size 8).
- A medium-weight denim with lots of stretch--and great recovery. Organic cotton supports clean water and healthy soil.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects our efforts to take responsibility for what we make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
PLEASE NOTE: Promotions are not valid on System pieces--wear for wear, they’re already a great value.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Wash separately before wearing. Color transfer may occur.
Wash before wearing. We recommend machine wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in USA of imported materials.
84% Organic Cotton/14% Polyester/2% Spandex.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.