- Made for layering. Our long System silk tank has a stepped hem that gives it an edge--on its own or under jackets.
- Simple shapes in fabrics we trust. The System makes getting dressed easy.
- Designed with an easy, straight fit.
- Bateau neck; stepped hem with 4 1/2-inch side slits.
- Finely finished with banding at the neckline and arms.
- Our signature Silk Georgette Crepe, loved for its subtly textured matte surface. Light, fluid and versatile. Dresses up--or down. Dyed without hazardous chemicals using less water and less energy; meets the bluesign® standard.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects our efforts to take responsibility for what we make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
PLEASE NOTE: Promotions are not valid on System pieces--wear for wear, they’re already a great value.
- 5'10" model is wearing a size small, which measures 27 3/4 inches in front, 30 3/4 inches in back.
We recommend machine wash cold. May be dry cleaned with light steam.
Made in China.
Certified Dyeing: Bluesign® Standard
Dyed without hazardous chemicals using less water and less energy. In 2012 we introduced the world’s first bluesign® certified silks. It was just the beginning.