- Our signature skinny jean, with 5-pocket styling. In soft organic cotton with structure--and stretch.
- Fitted through the hips, thigh and leg, ankle length.
- Fly front with button closure.
- A medium-weight denim with lots of stretch. For slimmer styles and great recovery.
- Cut and sewn in Los Angeles as part of our efforts to support US manufacturing.
- Utility Blue is a new wash that uses 62% less water. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Wash dark colors separately before wearing. Do not wear with light or white clothing until thoroughly broken in. Dye transfer may occur.
- 8 3/4-inch rise; 31 1/2-inch inseam (size 8).
- Model featured is 5'10 1/2".
Wash before wearing. We recommend machine wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in USA.
84% Organic Cotton/14% Polyester/2% Spandex.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.
Certified Dyeing: Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
The Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® protects consumer health by testing dyed fabrics and yarns for harmful chemicals, including formaldehyde, pesticides and allergenic dyes.