- The serape, in a knit so light it moves like silk. Substitutes for a cardigan indoors.
- Designed to drape over the shoulders.
- From Italy, a merino yarn that rivals cashmere for luxury. The secret lies in exceptionally fine fibers--and state-of-the-art spinning. Fluid as silk, so light it transcends seasons.
- Dyed with safer chemistry. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Delicate knits may catch on jewelry. Wear with care.
- Measures 37 1/2 inches in front, 32 1/4 inches in back.
- Model featured is 5'10".
We recommend hand wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in China of Italian yarn.
100% Merino Wool.
Certified Dyeing: Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
The Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® protects consumer health by testing dyed fabrics and yarns for harmful chemicals, including formaldehyde, pesticides and allergenic dyes.