- The column dress, in a textural, open knit with stitch play at the yoke.
- Slim fit through the bodice, straight through the hem; falls below the knee.
- Includes a silk habutai slip with adjustable straps.
- An organic linen yarn that's cool to the touch, light and breathable. We use it to create new textures every season.
- Dyed with safer chemistry. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Delicate knits may catch on jewelry. Wear with care.
- Dress measures 43 1/2 inches on the body; slip measures 42 inches on the body (size small).
- Model featured is 5'11".
We recommend hand wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in China.
100% Organic Linen.
Linen is commonly grown in rotation with food crops. By choosing organic linen, you’re supporting healthy clothes--and a healthy food supply.
Certified Dyeing: Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
The Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® protects consumer health by testing dyed fabrics and yarns for harmful chemicals, including formaldehyde, pesticides and allergenic dyes.