- Soft, with subtle texture. A reversible box-top that's striped on one side, solid with topstitched seams on the other.
- Easy, boxy fit.
- Round neck; dropped shoulders.
- Finely finished with banding at the neckline.
- The organic cotton knit that first brought us to Peru. With softness we haven't been able to find anywhere else.
- Our fair trade gifts from Peru support over 600 families with higher wages and investments in the local community. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER SERVICE NOTE: This style does not include side slits.
- Length measures 24 inches on the body (size small).
- Model featured is 5'9 1/2"
We recommend hand wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in Peru.
100% Organic Cotton
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.
In Arequipa, Peru, fair trade knitting means higher wages and community investment. In addition to a central factory, knitting is done in small workshops staffed by family and friends.