- The box-top, reimagined: a striped, button-back sweater that doubles as a cardigan.
- Easy, boxy fit.
- Bateau neck; dropped shoulders; mother-of-pearl buttons at back placket.
- Finished with banding at placket; jersey roll edge at neckline and hem.
- Two of our signature organic yarns create a play of color and texture. Cool to the touch, transcends seasons.
- Dyed responsibly. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: This style is designed to be front-to-back reversible, with buttons in the front or in the back.
- Length measures 25 inches on the body (size small).
We recommend hand wash cold. May be dry cleaned. Color transfer may occur with washing and wearing.
Made in China.
81% Organic Linen/19% Organic Cotton.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.
Linen is commonly grown in rotation with food crops. By choosing organic linen, you’re supporting healthy clothes--and a healthy food supply.
Certified Dyeing: Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
The Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® protects consumer health by testing dyed fabrics and yarns for harmful chemicals, including formaldehyde, pesticides and allergenic dyes.