- The poncho, in airy organic linen mesh. An effortless way to layer.
- Designed to drape diagonally.
- Our signature yarn: cool to the touch, light and breathable. We use it to create new textures every season.
- Organic farming supports clean air and water. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: May catch on jewelry. Wear with care.
- Measures 32 inches on the body at longest point.
- Model featured is 5'10".
We recommend hand wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in China.
100% Organic Linen.
Linen is commonly grown in rotation with food crops. By choosing organic linen, you’re supporting healthy clothes--and a healthy food supply.
Certified Dyeing: Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
The Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® protects consumer health by testing dyed fabrics and yarns for harmful chemicals, including formaldehyde, pesticides and allergenic dyes.