OUR WORKPLACE CULTURE We believe in a collaborative workplace culture, wellness and personal development.
"Work is about the product, but
it's also about relationships. It's
about the people and the way we
work together. To focus on those
relationships has been really
meaningful for us."
— Eileen Fisher
- Lead from the EILEEN FISHER mission. Use it as our compass.
- Communicate the big picture. Guide the work in connection to the big ideas. Help others gain insight into how their roles evolve the whole.
- Integrate the values of the company into everyday experience.
- Model the EILEEN FISHER philosophy with our partners, customers and communities.
Keep It Simple
- Focus on what's really important and set priorities.
- Simplify the work as much as possible. Question the pieces that feel complicated.
- Create thinking time for one's self and others.
- Explore possibilities. Follow curiosity.
- Believe in new ideas even if they don't fit right now. Help people infuse their ideas within the context of the whole.
- Creative thinking and risk-taking often lead to a bigger place.
Team with People
- Bring people together. Collaborate. Individual voices contribute to and enhance the whole.
- Invite many perspectives into discussion and decision-making. A leader is never alone.
- Team with other leaders, share ideas and information. Support and enrich each other. Seek ways to partner, cross-pollinate! Our work is connected.
- Excite, motivate, involve—embrace each person's energy. Inspire people to engage their passion, creativity, strengths and skills in the work.
- Appreciate and acknowledge everyone's efforts and contributions.
- Be present. Be accessible. Listen. Ask questions. Share information. Learn more about and respect other people's perspectives.
- Find your voice. Trust and express it. Share your own ideas. Integrate your thinking into the big picture. Be conscious of how your presence and style affect others.
- Be authentic. Tell the truth with great kindness.
- Be open about mistakes. We make them every day. In the middle of a
mistake we discover a new solution. There are infinite opportunities to
Nurture Growth in Others
- Support people in knowing their passions, strengths and work styles.
Celebrate who they are.
- Create a shared vision of each person's path. Develop shared expectations.
- Help people to set priorities and balance the varying elements of their
work lives. Encourage them to seek new challenges and possibilities. Every
person expands the company's potential.
- Support people to find meaningful ways to take care of themselves. Help
people find ways to reduce stress.
Nurture Growth in Yourself
- Know yourself. Be yourself. Embrace your authentic style. Deepen and
engage your strengths and passions—that's how you make the most
- Identify where you want to grow. Stretch yourself. Value other people's
gifts. Draw on them—they complement your own.
- Nurture your well-being. Model a balanced life and support others to do
Create a Joyful Atmosphere
- Have fun every day. Focus on the positive. Inspire others to be positive.
- Discover the possibilities in each situation.
- Honor and celebrate our diversity. Together we create something wonderful.