- Fluid and softly textured. The slim pant, washed for nuanced color.
- Easy through the hips and thigh; full length.
- 1 1/2-inch waistband; fly front with button closure; slash pockets in front; patch pockets in back.
- Finished with topstitched seams.
- From Spain, an organic cotton twill with the soft, smooth feel of Tencel®. Pigment dyed for a faded look.
- Responsibly dyed. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Wash separately before wearing. Color transfer may occur.
- 10-inch rise; 31 1/2-inch inseam (size 8).
- Model featured is 5'11".
Wash before wearing. We recommend machine wash cold. Color transfer may occur with wearing and washing.
Made in China of imported fabric.
57% Organic Cotton/40% Tencel/3% Spandex.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.
Sustainable Fiber: Tencel®
Tencel® starts with responsibly harvested trees. The fiber is produced with near zero waste--99.5% of all water and solvents are recycled. Safer for workers, better for the environment.
Certified Dyeing: Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
The Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® protects consumer health by testing dyed fabrics and yarns for harmful chemicals, including formaldehyde, pesticides and allergenic dyes.