- Our classic straight jean, with 5-pocket styling. In soft organic cotton with a hint of stretch.
- Easy through the hips and thigh, straight through the leg.
- Fly front with button closure.
- A medium-weight denim with lots of stretch. For slimmer styles and great recovery.
- Dyed and woven in Turkey. Cut and sewn in Los Angeles as part of our efforts to support US manufacturing. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Wash dark colors separately before wearing. Do not wear with light or white clothing until thoroughly broken in. Dye transfer may occur.
- 9 1/4-inch rise; 32-inch inseam (size 8).
- Model featured is 5'10 1/2".
Wash before wearing. We recommend machine wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in USA of imported materials.
84% Organic Cotton/14% Polyester/2%Spandex.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.
USA: Our Factories
Today 97% of garments sold in the US are knit or sewn elsewhere; we produce 25% of ours in New York and California.