- Our classic straight jean, with 5-pocket styling. In soft organic cotton with a hint of stretch.
- Easy through the hips and thigh, straight through the leg.
- Fly front with button closure.
- A medium-weight denim with lots of stretch. For slimmer styles and great recovery.
- Cut and sewn in Los Angeles as part of our efforts to support US manufacturing.
- Utility Blue is a new wash that uses 62% less water. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Wash dark colors separately before wearing. Do not wear with light or white clothing until thoroughly broken in. Dye transfer may occur.
- 9 1/4-inch rise; 32-inch inseam (size 8).
- Model featured is 5'10 1/2".
Wash before wearing. We recommend machine wash cold. Color transfer may occur with wearing and washing. May be dry cleaned.
Made in USA.
84% Organic Cotton/14% Polyester/2% Spandex.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.
USA: Our Factories
Today 97% of garments sold in the US are knit or sewn elsewhere; we produce 25% of ours in New York and California.