- Our boot-cut jean, in a soft and stretchy organic cotton denim. With a subtly flared leg and cropped length.
- Designed with a slim fit that subtly flares from the knee to the hem.
- 5-pocket styling, fly front with button closure, cropped length.
- 1 1/2-inch waistband. Finished with topstitched seams.
- 10 1/2-inch rise; 25 1/2-inch inseam (size 8).
- Our medium-weight denim with lots of stretch. For slimmer styles and great recovery. Organic farming supports clean water and healthy soil.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects our efforts to take responsibility for what we make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Indigo dye will transfer onto light materials. Wash separately before wearing.
We recommend machine wash cold. Color transfer may occur with wearing and washing. May be dry cleaned.
Made in Vietnam.
84% Organic Cotton/14% Polyester/2% Spandex.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.