- A cropped take on a denim classic. Clean-lined and relaxed.
- Easy, shaped fit.
- Classic collar; flap pockets at the chest; welt pockets.
- Metal buttons at front placket and cuffs.
- Finished with topstitched seams.
- We tested endless denims and chose this as our classic weight: 98% organic cotton, 2% stretch.
- Cut and sewn in Los Angeles as part of our efforts to support US manufacturing. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Wash dark colors separately before wearing. Do not wear with light or white clothing until thoroughly broken in. Dye transfer may occur.
- Length measures 19 3/4 inches (size small).
- Model featured is 5'10".
Wash before wearing. We recommend machine wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in USA of imported materials.
98% Organic Cotton/2% Spandex.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.
USA: Our Factories
Today 97% of garments sold in the US are knit or sewn elsewhere; we produce 25% of ours in New York and California.