- The classic jean jacket, updated in a new cropped length. Layer over long tops and dresses. In Organic Cotton Stretch Denim.
- Designed with an easy, boxy fit.
- Classic collar, welt pockets.
- Metal buttons at front placket and cuffs.
- Finished with topstitched seams.
- We tested endless denims and chose this as our classic weight: 98% organic cotton, 2% stretch. Organic farming supports clean water and healthy soil.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects our efforts to take responsibility for what we make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Indigo dye will transfer onto light materials. Wash separately before wearing.
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size small, which measures 20 1/2 inches on the body.
Wash before wearing. We recommend machine wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in Vietnam.
98% Organic Cotton/2% Spandex.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.