- A new silhouette: the cropped flare jean, in soft denim with the perfect balance of structure and stretch.
- Smooth through the hips and thigh; cropped length; slightly flared.
- 1 1/2-inch waistband; 5-pocket styling; fly front with button closure.
- Finely finished with topstitched seams.
- A medium-weight denim with lots of stretch. For slimmer styles and great recovery.
- Dyed and woven in Turkey. Cut and sewn in Los Angeles as part of our efforts to support US manufacturing.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Wash dark colors separately before wearing. Do not wear with light or white clothing until thoroughly broken in. Dye transfer may occur.
- 9 1/4 inch rise; 25-inch inseam (size 8).
- Model featured is 5'11".
Wash before wearing. We recommend machine wash cold. Color transfer may occur with wearing and washing. May be dry cleaned.
Made in USA.
84% Organic Cotton/14% Polyester/2% Spandex.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.
USA: Our Factories
Today 97% of garments sold in the US are knit or sewn elsewhere; we produce 25% of ours in New York and California.