- The boot-cut jean, with a subtly flared leg and cropped length. In organic cotton denim with just the right amount of stretch.
- Designed with a slim fit that subtly flares from the knee to the hem.
- 5-pocket styling, fly front with button closure, cropped length.
- 1 1/2-inch waistband. Finished with topstitched seams.
- 10 1/2-inch rise; 25 1/2-inch inseam (size 8).
- A classic-weight, organic cotton jean that is garment dyed so that both the thread and fabric acquire a deep, saturated color. Organic farming supports clean water and healthy soil.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects our efforts to take responsibility for what we make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Dark colors may transfer onto light-colored fabrics. Wash separately before wearing.
We recommend machine wash cold. Color transfer may occur with wearing and washing. May be dry cleaned.
Made in Vietnam.
98% Organic Cotton/2% Spandex.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.