- The essential skinny jean. Our slimmest silhouette, with just enough stretch.
- Designed for a close fit--perfect for layering under long tunics.
- 5-pocket styling; fly front with button closure.
- 9 3/4-inch rise; 31 1/2-inch inseam (size 8).
- A medium-weight, organic cotton denim with lots of stretch. For slimmer styles and great recovery.
- Organic cotton that's dyed and woven in Turkey. Cut and sewn in L.A. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Do not wear with light or white clothing until thoroughly broken in. Dye transfer may occur. Was separately before wearing.
Wash before wearing. We recommend machine wash cold. Color transfer may occur with wearing and washing. May be dry cleaned.
Made in USA of imported fabric.
84% Organic Cotton/14% Polyester/2% Spandex.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.
USA: Our Factories
Today 97% of garments sold in the US are knit or sewn elsewhere; we produce 25% of ours in New York and California.