- The skinny jean, with a high waist and ankle length. Our organic cotton denim has just the right amount of stretch.
- Designed for a close fit through the hip and thigh; skinny through the leg.
- 5-pocket styling; fly front with button closure.
- 1 1/2-inch waistband. Finished with topstitched seams.
- 10 3/4-inch rise; 28-inch inseam (size 8).
- A classic-weight, organic cotton jean that is garment dyed so that both the thread and fabric acquire a deep, saturated color. Organic farming supports clean water and healthy soil.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects our efforts to take responsibility for what we make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Dark colors may transfer onto light-colored fabrics. Wash separately before wearing.
We recommend machine wash cold. Color transfer may occur with wearing and washing. May be dry cleaned.
Made in Vietnam.
98% Organic Cotton/2% Spandex.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.