- A pull-on style with faux five-pocket styling and raw edges at the hem. In organic cotton with just the right amount of stretch.
- Designed with a slim, body-skimming fit from the hip to the hem.
- 1 1/2-inch elastic waistband; faux fly front and faux five-pocket styling; raw edge hem.
- Slim leg with subtle flare below the knee.
- Higher 10 1/2-inch rise, 27-inch inseam (size small).
- A classic-weight, organic cotton jean that starts out white. We dye the whole garment so that both the thread and fabric acquire a deep, saturated color.
- Dyed and woven in Turkey, cut and sewn in the US. Organic farming supports clean water and healthy soil. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Wash dark colors separately before wearing. Do not wear with light or white clothing until thoroughly broken in. Dye transfer may occur.
Wash before wearing. We recommend machine wash cold. Color transfer may occur with wearing and washing. May be dry cleaned.
Made in USA of imported fabric.
98% Organic Cotton/2% Spandex.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.
USA: Our Factories
Today 97% of garments sold in the US are knit or sewn elsewhere; we produce 25% of ours in New York and California.