- The jean jacket, with style that goes to work. Deliberately oversized in a longer length that looks great with dresses. In our classic-weight organic cotton denim with stretch.
- Designed to be oversized. For a less generous fit, order one size down.
- Classic collar, flap pockets at the chest, welt side pockets.
- Metal buttons at front placket and cuffs.
- Finished with topstitched seams.
- A classic-weight stretch jean that starts out white. We dye the whole garment so that both the thread and fabric acquire a deep, saturated color. Organic farming supports clean water and healthy soil.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects our efforts to take responsibility for what we make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Dark colors may transfer onto light-colored fabrics. Wash separately before wearing.
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size small, which measures 28 inches on the body.
We recommend machine wash cold. Color transfer may occur with wearing and washing. May be dry cleaned.
Made in Vietnam.
98% Organic Cotton/2% Spandex.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.