- The chambray shirtdress, with a mandarin collar. Perfect on its own or layered over slim pants.
- Easy, A-line shape; knee length.
- Mandarin V-neck; 3/4 sleeves; 7-inch side slits.
- Corozo buttons at front placket; on-seam side pockets.
- Chambray is a yarn-dyed weave that crosses white with color. Ours blends the natural slubbiness of hemp with the softness of organic cotton.
- Organic farming supports clean air and water. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Wash before wearing. Color transfer may occur.
- Measures 38 inches on the body (size small).
- Model featured is 5'10".
We recommend machine wash cold. May be dry cleaned. Color transfer may occur with wearing and washing.
Made in China.
55% Hemp/45% Organic Cotton.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.