- A denim shirtdress that doubles as a duster. With patch pockets and a shirttail hem.
- Easy, slightly A-line shape; knee length.
- Mandarin collar; dolman cap sleeves; shirttail hem.
- Metal buttons at front placket; patch pockets.
- A yarn-dyed organic cotton twill with a subtle sheen. Smoother and softer than traditional denim, thanks to the lightweight addition of Tencel®.
- Tencel® is a sustainable fiber made from trees. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Wash before wearing. Color transfer may occur.
- Measures 38 1/2 inches on the body (size small).
- Model featured is 5'10".
We recommend machine wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in China.
63% Tencel/37% Organic Cotton.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.
Sustainable Fiber: Tencel®
Tencel® starts with responsibly harvested trees. The fiber is produced with near zero waste--99.5% of all water and solvents are recycled. Safer for workers, better for the environment.