- A fitted jean that reinvents tunics and dresses. In an organic cotton blend with plenty of stretch.
- Fitted through the hips and thigh.
- Faux pockets at front, patch pockets at back; fly front with button closure.
- Smoother and softer than traditional denim, thanks to the lightweight addition of Tencel®.
- Cut and sewn in L.A. as part of our efforts to support US manufacturing.
- Organic farming supports clean air and water. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Wash before wearing. Do not wear with white or light colors until thoroughly broken in. Dye transfer may occur.
- 9-inch rise; 31-inch inseam (size small).
- Model featured is 5'11".
We recommend machine wash cold. May be dry cleaned. Color transfer may occur with washing and wearing.
Made in USA of imported materials.
80% Organic Cotton/11% Tencel/6% Polyester/3% Spandex.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.
Sustainable Fiber: Tencel®
Tencel® starts with responsibly harvested trees. The fiber is produced with near zero waste--99.5% of all water and solvents are recycled. Safer for workers, better for the environment.
USA: Our Factories
Today 97% of garments sold in the US are knit or sewn elsewhere; we produce 25% of ours in New York and California.