- The kimono cardigan, in a light and lacy knit that moves beautifully.
- Easy, straight fit.
- High collar with open front; side slits; finished with rib trim at the cuff and hem.
- A sustainable Tencel® knit that goes to work and out for the evening. So light it transcends seasons.
- Knit in Los Angeles as part of our efforts to support local manufacturing. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Delicate knits may catch on jewelry. Wear with care.
- Measures 32 1/4 inches on the body (size small).
- Model featured is 5'9".
We recommend hand wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in USA of imported materials.
Sustainable Fiber: Tencel®
Tencel® starts with responsibly harvested trees. The fiber is produced with near zero waste--99.5% of all water and solvents are recycled. Safer for workers, better for the environment.
USA: Our Factories
Today 97% of garments sold in the US are knit or sewn elsewhere; we produce 25% of ours in New York and California.