- Simple and clean-lined. An Italian leather backpack that's large enough to be practical--and small enough to go everywhere.
- 12 1/2 inches high by 14 inches wide, 4 inches deep, exterior zip pocket.
- 9 3/8-inch handle and 34 1/2-inch adjustable straps.
- Unlined flap, zip closure with leather pull.
- Fully lined interior with two pockets--one pleated and one zippered.
- The buttery soft Italian leather we count on year after year.
- Crafted by a family-owned factory in New York City. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Leather is a natural material that will change with time.
- Comes with a drawstring dust bag.
We recommend to wipe with damp cloth if needed. May be professional leather cleaned. Color transfer may occur.
Made in USA of imported materials.
Our New York Factory
Our video takes you to one of the last factories in Manhattan’s leather district. It’s owned and operated by Alex Dabagh and his father, Pierre.