- A softly textured jacket with a jacquard weave and clean lines. With a round neck, open front and patch pockets. In indigo-dyed organic cotton.
- Designed with an easy, straight fit.
- Round neck, open front, center back seam, patch pockets.
- Finely finished with banding.
- A subtle diamond jacquard that's washed for soft texture. Indigo dyeing is a special process where pigment is oxidized by air. Organic farming supports clean water and healthy soil.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects our efforts to take responsibility for what we make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Indigo dye will transfer onto light materials. Color will shift and fade over time.
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size small, which measures 29 inches on the body.
We recommend machine wash cold with like colors.
Made in Vietnam.
90% Organic Cotton/10% Linen.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.