COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS Learn how we support leadership programs for women and girls, women-owned businesses and local communities.
We are proud to support the communities where we work through our local giving.
The Community Partnerships Grant is our way of evaluating and funding local nonprofits that specifically focus on the needs of their local communities. Cash grants of up to $2,500 are awarded on a quarterly basis and may be used for programming, operating expenses or event sponsorship. Gift certificates up to $250 are also available.
Organizations applying for a grant must meet the following criteria:
- A focus on the issues and needs of the community in which they are based
- Commitment to fostering community development
- Alignment with one or more of our core areas of funding: Environment, Human Rights, Women & Girls, Diversity & Inclusion
- US-based 501(c)3 organization
- Located within 25 miles of an EILEEN FISHER office, retail store or showroom
Eligible organizations will be reviewed by an employee committee facilitated by the Social Consciousness team with consideration for:
- Organization’s need and impact in its community
- Relationship with EILEEN FISHER and/or our stores, employees, customers or business partners
- Geographic diversity
- Clear plan for use of funds
- Alignment with our mission and areas of funding
How to Apply
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis through our online form. All applicants will be notified of a decision within six weeks of the quarterly deadlines listed below. Please consider this review and processing time when applying for time-sensitive programming or events.
The 2018 deadlines will be at noon EST on the following dates:
- February 2
- April 27
- July 27
- October 26
No emailed or mailed proposals will be accepted. Due to staff capacity, we do not respond to phone inquiries on questions of eligibility and/or application content. It is up to applicants to self-assess their eligibility and determine if they should apply.