- A tie-front cardigan in a lightweight linen knit with refined texture. Let it drape, or tie it at the waist for shape.
- Easy, straight fit.
- Open front; raglan 3/4 sleeves; patch pockets; 10-inch side slits.
- Removable tie belt.
- Exceptionally fine linen, spun with a touch of nylon for strength and subtle crepe texture. Lightweight and ethereal.
- Organic farming supports clean water and healthy soil. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: May catch on jewelry. Wear with care.
- Length measures 40 inches on the body (size small).
- Model featured is 5'9 1/2".
We recommend hand wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in China of Italian yarn.
87% Organic Linen/13% Nylon.
Linen is commonly grown in rotation with food crops. By choosing organic linen, you’re supporting healthy clothes--and a healthy food supply.