- A silk cami dress, naturally dyed for one-of-a-kind color and pattern play. Perfect on its own, or layered over your favorite tee.
- Easy, slightly A-line shape; full length.
- Scooped neck with adjustable straps; deep scooped back; 15-inch side slits.
- Finely finished with banding at the neckline and arms; darts at the bust for shape.
- Available exclusively online and at EILEEN FISHER retail stores.
- Hand dyed by artisans in India, this silk is steamed with onion skins and then colored with pomegranate. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Natural colors shift and change with time.
- Length measures 53 1/4 inches on the body (size small).
- Model featured is 5'9".
We recommend machine wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in China of imported fabric.
Shell: 100% Silk. Lining: 100% Silk.
Reviving the ancient art of color with dyes made from petals, leaves, bark, seeds, insects and minerals.