- An organic cotton jacket, hand printed with color that grows more dimensional with time, fading here and softening there. Each one is unique.
- Easy, slightly A-line shape.
- Round neck; 3/4-sleeves; angled welt pockets; full lined.
- From Bagru, India, organic cotton that's hand printed with carved wooden blocks. The indigo color comes from a centuries-old technique.
- Organic farming supports clean water and healthy soil. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Indigo dye will shift and fade over time. Color will transfer onto light materials.
- Length measures 21 1/2 inches on the body (size small).
- Model featured is 5'11".
We recommend machine wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in India.
100% Organic Cotton.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.