- The long tunic, in naturally dyed organic linen with high side slits. Part of a limited-edition collection created with Kathy Hattori of Botanical Colors.
- Easy, slightly A-line shape.
- Bateau neck; bracelet sleeves; 19-inch side slits.
- Available exclusively online and at EILEEN FISHER retail stores.
- Our signature Organic Handkerchief Linen, colored by indigo leaves, madder root and ground pomegranate peel.
- Sewn in New York and dyed in Los Angeles by Kathy Hattori, who creates a chemical-free alternative to commercial dyeing. Learn more about natural dyes at botanicalcolors.com.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: Natural colors shift and change with time. Color transfer may occur.
- Measures 40 inches on the body (size small).
- Model featured is 5'10".
We recommend hand wash cold. May be dry cleaned. Color transfer may occur with wearing and washing.
Made in USA of imported materials.
100% Organic Linen.
USA: Our Factories
Today 97% of garments sold in the US are knit or sewn elsewhere; we produce 25% of ours in New York and California.
Linen is commonly grown in rotation with food crops. By choosing organic linen, you’re supporting healthy clothes--and a healthy food supply.