- Our classic box-top, intricately knit for irresistible texture.
- Easy, boxy fit.
- Round neck; dropped shoulders; 3/4 sleeves.
- Finished with trim at the neckline and cuffs.
- The crisp definition of a tape yarn, spun with cotton the Japanese call "gima" for its lineny feel. Jacquard knit with a thin strand of our signature organic linen yarn for a textural surface--and a smooth interior.
- Organic farming supports clean water and healthy soil. Click the Behind the Label tab to learn more.
CUSTOMER CARE NOTE: May catch on jewelry. Wear with care.
- Length measures 24 1/4 inches on the body (size small).
- Model featured is 5'10".
We recommend hand wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
Made in China of imported yarn.
51% Organic Cotton/49% Organic Linen.
Grown without the synthetic herbicides and pesticides that make conventional cotton one of the most toxic crops. By 2020 all our cotton will be organic.
Linen is commonly grown in rotation with food crops. By choosing organic linen, you’re supporting healthy clothes--and a healthy food supply.