A Message to Our Customers
Nothing matters more than the relationships we’ve built over the past 35 years.
As events related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to evolve and unfold, we’ll provide updates here about the steps we’re taking to keep you and our employees safe.
We’re committed to doing all we can to help control the spread of COVID-19, because the most important thing we can do right now is to choose to take care of one another.
—The EILEEN FISHER Team
Now you can shop online and pick up your order at a store near you—without ever leaving your car. Here’s how our new contactless curbside pickup service works:
- Shop online and select Store Pickup at checkout.
- We’ll notify you when your order is ready for pickup.
- Call us when you arrive outside the store.
- We’ll bring your order out and place it directly into the trunk of your car.
- Note that ID is required for pickup. We’ll check it through the window.
Select stores are still closed to in-person shopping, but curbside pickup is available at select locations. For more information, visit our store locator page.
Here’s how we’re doing things differently as our stores reopen.
As cities and states share plans to reopen, we’d like to update you on how we’re thinking about our stores. The health and safety of our community is our priority. We’ll be taking every precaution to make sure you have the best possible shopping experience.
When we do reopen, here are some of the protocols we are putting in place:
- Providing all of our store associates with masks. We will also have masks available for sale, with a 1:1 donation to a charitable cause for each one purchased.
- Redesigning the fitting room experience to follow recommended safety guidelines.
- Offering personal shopping appointments—virtually or in person where available.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently, especially in high-traffic areas like our checkout counters and card readers.
- Limiting the number of customers that can be in the store at one time to allow for social distancing.
- Continuing to provide contactless payment options.
- Conducting health screenings for our employees each day.
- Providing hand sanitizer for store associates and customers, at the door and at checkout.
- Keeping any changes to store hours updated on the store locator page for your convenience.
PLEASE NOTE: We have temporarily paused our Renew Rewards program. That means we are not currently taking back used EILEEN FISHER clothing.
For more information, visit our store locator page.
Keeping Our Warehouse Safe
Taking care of the team
that’s taking care of you.
So much has changed so fast. Recent events have forced many of us to slow down, whether we want to or not. But the incredible team at our warehouse in Secaucus, NJ, is still busy doing what they do so well—receiving shipments of our clothes and sending them right back out in your packages. It’s the only way we can keep eileenfisher.com open, and we thank them for making it possible.
Here’s what we’re doing to keep our warehouse team safe while they keep us going:
- We divided the shifts between our morning and afternoon teams to make sure there isn’t any overlap in their schedules.
- We deep cleaned our warehouse, and we continue to clean it every day between shifts.
- Our employees are being vigilant about self-care by washing their hands frequently, practicing respiratory hygiene and wiping down equipment with disinfectant wipes.
- We have provided masks and gloves for their protection.
- We installed hand sanitizer stations in places that are easily available to our teams.
- We established a sanitizing protocol should one of our team members become unwell.
- We continue to engage with our employees to hear what would most benefit them at this time.
Our Secaucus employees are truly essential to us—and we’ve never been more grateful to them.
We need each other.
We are offering a new way to stay together—our free online series Women Together CONNECT, made possible by the Eileen Fisher Foundation. It’s a place for us to come together every week, even when we can’t do that in person. So we can share our experiences and draw on one another’s strengths, wherever we may be right now.
Community has always been at the heart of our brand, and a space dedicated to building meaningful, lasting connections feels more important than ever.
GET ONE, GIVE ONE
Our Organic Cotton Masks
We’re doing our part to help those who are selflessly helping the rest of us—and now you can too. For every mask you purchase, we’ll donate one to an essential worker.
Our masks are responsibly made from Organic Cotton Jersey, one of our softest and most breathable fabrics. The traceable cotton was grown without harmful chemicals at Alvarez Farms in New Mexico.