THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
More Ways to Shop
Whether you prefer a virtual call from your couch—or a private appointment in one of our stores, we’re here to make your holiday shopping easy.
Online Personal Stylist
Enjoy a free video call with a personal stylist who will help you find the right pieces—for you or someone special. Visit our personal stylist page to book an appointment.
Private Store Appointments
Now you can visit the store in-person or connect via FaceTime with a store associate. Contact your local store to learn more. Visit our store locator page.
On all US orders. Place your order by Tuesday, December 15 at 1PM EST to ensure delivery by December 24.
Buy Online, Ship to Store
If you prefer to pick your online order up at a store, select Store Pickup at checkout.
Now you can pick your order up at a store—without ever leaving your car. Here’s how our contactless curbside pickup service works:
- Shop online and select Store Pickup at checkout.
- We’ll notify you when your order is ready for pickup.
- Call us when you arrive outside the store.
- We’ll bring your order out and place it directly into the trunk of your car.
- Note that ID is required for pickup. We’ll check it through the window.
Some stores are still closed to in-person shopping, but curbside pickup is available at select locations. For the most updated information, visit our store locator page.
NEW STORE PROTOCOLS
How We’re Doing Things Differently
The health and safety of our community is our priority. We are taking every precaution to make sure you have the best possible shopping experience.
Here are some of the protocols we have put in place:
- Providing all of our store associates with masks. We also have masks available for sale, with a 1:1 donation to a charitable cause for each one purchased.
- Redesigning the fitting room experience to follow recommended safety guidelines.
- Offering personal shopping appointments—virtually or in person where available.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently, especially in high-traffic areas like our checkout counters and card readers.
- Limiting the number of customers that can be in the store at one time to allow for social distancing.
- Continuing to provide contactless payment options.
- Conducting health screenings for our employees each day.
- Providing hand sanitizer for store associates and customers, at the door and at checkout.
- Keeping any changes to store hours updated on the store locator page for your convenience.
For more information, visit our store locator page.
We’d Still Like Our Clothes Back
After temporarily hitting pause on our Renew take-back program, we're happily accepting your gently worn EILEEN FISHER clothes.
As the health and safety of our community is our highest priority, we're putting a few new protocols in place to give you the best possible experience:
- We're requiring that customers bring their used clothes back in sealed bags. If you do not have a bag, we can provide one for you to place your clothes into.
- We're asking customers to count the number of garments they're bringing back before bagging them. A store associate will write this number on the outside of your sealed bag.
Keeping Our Warehouse Safe
Taking Care of the Team That’s Taking Care of You
So much has changed during the course of this year. But the incredible team at our warehouse in Secaucus, NJ, is still busy doing what they do so well—receiving shipments of our clothes and sending them right back out in your packages. It’s the only way we can keep eileenfisher.com open, and we thank them for making it possible.
Here’s what we’re doing to keep our warehouse team safe while they keep us going:
- We divided the shifts between our morning and afternoon teams to make sure there isn’t any overlap in their schedules.
- We deep cleaned our warehouse, and we continue to clean it every day between shifts.
- Our employees are being vigilant about self-care by washing their hands frequently, practicing respiratory hygiene and wiping down equipment with disinfectant wipes.
- We have provided masks and gloves for their protection.
- We installed hand sanitizer stations in places that are easily available to our teams.
- We established a sanitizing protocol should one of our team members become unwell.
- We continue to engage with our employees to hear what would most benefit them at this time.
Our Secaucus employees are truly essential to us—and we’ve never been more grateful to them.
We need each other.
We’re offering the free online series Women Together CONNECT, made possible by the Eileen Fisher Foundation. It’s a place for us to come together regularly, even when we can’t do that in person. So we can share our experiences and draw on one another’s strengths.
Community has always been at the heart of our brand, and a space dedicated to building meaningful, lasting connections feels more important now than ever.
Back in Stock
Our masks are back—in new fabrics and colors.
We’re matching every mask purchase with a donation to an essential worker. Over the summer, we also donated additional masks to FLAG (Front Line Appreciation Group), Free Arts for Abused Children and Mount Sinai Health System.